Here to serve
posted on Thursday, March 19, 2020 in SHAZAM Blog
SHAZAM has escalated our response to the COVID-19 pandemic so we may continue serve you without disruption. Our priority is to protect the health of our team members, their families, and our clients through the following precautions:
- Social distancing. While certain positions are critical for on-site operation, all SHAZAM employees are now working from home until further notice.
- Monitoring employee health even as they work from home. We’ve asked employees who may develop symptoms or have been in contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19 to contact SHAZAM Human Resources.
- All meetings between team members, clients, or other partners and vendors will be conducted using one of many available virtual tools.
- Ceasing all business travel until further notice, and monitoring employees’ personal travel.
- Staying apprised of the situation. The execution of our business continuity plan is led by an enterprise risk management team. This team will respond quickly and appropriately as situations change.
You are important! We’re here, ready to take your calls and answer questions.
Our mission is strengthening community financial institutions.
We’re here to continue doing just that.
SHAZAM, Inc. and ITS, Inc. provide this blog for general informational purposes only. Our blog may be shared by a direct link wherein the content remains as originally presented and has not been altered. SHAZAM, Inc. and ITS, Inc. assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the blog. By using this blog, reader agrees that the information published does not constitute nor is a substitute for legal advice which should only be sought from a qualified, licensed attorney.
comments powered by