The 2022 SHAZAM Forum will Amplify Your Experience
posted by Cindy Smith (Retired) on Thursday, March 10, 2022 in SHAZAM Blog
The SHAZAM Forum is a premier annual client event designed specifically for community financial institutions! You’ll learn all things payments, fraud and financial technology from industry experts, plus you’ll get networking opportunities among peers, and have lots of fun with SHAZAM staff.
Held April 5-7 at the Des Moines Marriott Downtown, the 2022 SHAZAM Forum theme is Amplify Your Experience. As a client, if you’re interested in attending, contact your SHAZAM regional director today.
We're excited to offer a jam-packed agenda this year with several panel discussions and demos. SHAZAM experts will present in three general sessions and 12 breakout sessions including:
- Fraud Trends | Ryan Dutton
- SHAZAM Faster Payments Credit Receive Panel | Janet LaFrence
- Optimize Your Debit Card Portfolio through Data Analytics | Brooke Jacobson & Barb Hanson
- Digital Currency | Scott Green
- DocuCommandTM | Kelli Landry & Wayne Sanderford
- Ease of Integrating with SHAZAM | Hitesh Joshi & Wes Gilster
- Amplify Your Experience & Interchange Income | Dan Heimann
- Digital Banking & The Metaverse | Dave McClurg
- Simplify Your Learning | Andrea Cook & Duane Betz
- SHAZAM Core Services | Kelli Landry
- ATMs – 2022 & Beyond | Ahmad Ludin
- SHAZAM Advisory Council Panel | Kevin Christenson
- Website 101: How to use, understand and enhance your digital presence | Stefenie Wright & Devin Range, VP of sales at Spinutech
- SHAZAM Product Roadmap | Manish Nathwani
The SHAZAM Forum is one of our finest events, and one we look forward to hosting as we get a chance to deepen our relationships. Hope to see you there!
SHAZAM's mission: Strengthening community financial institutions.
About the Author
Cindy leads SHAZAM’s marketing team. She’s responsible for the development of corporate branding, advertising, promotional materials, and agency services. Her leadership further enhances SHAZAM&
... read entire bio
SHAZAM, Inc. and ITS, Inc. provide this blog for general informational purposes only. Our blog may be shared by a direct link wherein the content remains as originally presented and has not been altered. SHAZAM, Inc. and ITS, Inc. assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the blog. By using this blog, reader agrees that the information published does not constitute nor is a substitute for legal advice which should only be sought from a qualified, licensed attorney.
comments powered by