We are here for you!
posted on Monday, March 16, 2020 in SHAZAM Blog
Here at SHAZAM, we're taking care of each other so we can take care of you – our valued clients and partners. In light of recent developments with COVID-19, SHAZAM is taking the following steps to ensure we’re prepared to serve you without disruption.
- In accordance with the CDC strategy to minimize the community spread of COVID-19, SHAZAM has implemented a mindful and coordinated work-from-home response. Our goal is to reduce building occupancy, supportive of increased social distancing so we can continue to serve those who count on us.
- We've limited on-site building access to only essential vendors and visitors.
- Employees and visitors are asked to refrain from shaking hands or making unnecessary personal contact.
- We've enacted policies to cease international business travel until further notice, limit domestic business travel and monitor personal travel.
- Rest assured we're exercising our business continuity plans. We're prepared to implement any escalated response necessary as situations change.
- We're closely monitoring advice from credible sources such as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization, and state departments of public health.
You are priority! We are here to take your calls and answer questions. As circumstances change, we’ll continue to take appropriate steps to implement our plans and will keep you updated.
Wash, wash, wash your hands!
SHAZAM, Inc. and ITS, Inc. provide this blog for general informational purposes only. Our blog may be shared by a direct link wherein the content remains as originally presented and has not been altered. SHAZAM, Inc. and ITS, Inc. assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the blog. By using this blog, reader agrees that the information published does not constitute nor is a substitute for legal advice which should only be sought from a qualified, licensed attorney.
comments powered by