SHAZAM Credit Card Services provides a competitive, robust product offering where you remain in control of the receivables and keep the revenue. With full back-end support through cardholder and card management, fraud services and marketing, you can create a program that fits the demographics of your cardholders. SHAZAM's program also allows you the flexibility to customize features such as annual percentage rate, cash advance pricing and annual fees.
Choice And Flexibility
You have the choice to issue either Visa® or Mastercard® cards while customizing your program for your cardholders.
||Cashback or Points
||Cashback or Points
All cards come with
- EMV® capability — dual-interface (contact and contactless) EMV chip/PIN with signature preferred
- Mobile enablement — digital wallets supported: Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Google PayTM
- E-commerce processing — 3D Secure for Visa and Mastercard available
- Account updater tools — supports automated card status maintenance with Visa Account Updater and Mastercard Automatic Billing Updater
- Fraud detection — 24/7 fraud detection powered by Falcon® helps prevent fraud; takes immediate action based on fraud strategies and real-time scoring
Focused on You
SHAZAM’s credit card program is configured to have your institution live with a full-service card offering within a few short months.
Earn 100% of the revenue to help expand your income potential.
- Interest revenue — with rising interest rates, you can maintain a better net interest margin spread relative to the prime rate
- Interchange — earn transaction interchange income, the second most profitable aspect of a credit card portfolio
- Cardholder fees — annual fees, cash advance fees and other fees provide more income opportunities
Cards associated with your program report monthly to the major credit bureaus: ExperianTM, Equifax®, Transunion® and Innovis®.
Your cards and collateral materials are branded with your financial institution's name and logo to enhance and build upon your unique brand.
Great Solutions For Program Management
SERVICE POINT MANAGER
The web-based Service Point Manager tool provides the details you need to answer calls
or in-branch questions from your cardholders.
With this tool, you can:
- View account details (balance, available credit, payments, past due)
- Look up consumer and business cardholders
- See approved and declined transactions
- Request card orders
- Access information 24/7
- And more...
The Account Vault website lets cardholders manage their credit card accounts from any connected device.
From this site, they can:
- Opt in to receiving alerts and controls
- View statements, balances, transactions and available credit
- Activate cards
- Request replacement cards
- Make payments
- Manage personnel cards (if they’re small-business card program administrators)
Contact your SHAZAM Client Executive to get more information.